The ptf 4220A is an Ultra Low Noise Disciplined Frequency Standard with rubidium and OCXO clean-up oscillator.
The instrument contains a high performance rubidium module, with an extended life design, and very low aging rate, with high quality OCXO o/p for low phase noise.
For even better long term stability the unit will accept a 1PPS input that can be derived from a reference such as caesium or GPS.
An ideal laboratory or system frequency reference, which includes a range of options that are available to enhance the functionality of the unit.
• 10MHz Rubidium Frequency Reference
• 100kHz Capability (with MOPS option)
• 1PPS Disciplining Input (standard)
• Ultra Low Phase Noise (-128dBc at 10Hz)
• RS 232 Monitor/Control
• Convenient 2U bench or 19″ rack mount