The ptf 4210A Rubidium Frequency Standard is a unique solution for providing a highly stable, low phase noise, frequency reference for applications requiring atomic reference stability performance.
The instrument contains a high performance rubidium module, with an extended life design, and very low aging rate, with high quality OCXO o/p for low phase noise.
For even better long term stability the unit will accept a 1PPS input that can be derived from a reference such as caesium or GPS.
An ideal laboratory or system frequency reference, which includes a range of options are available to enhance the functionality of the unit.
• 10MHz Rubidium Frequency Reference
• 100kHz Capability (with MOPS option)
• 1PPS Disciplining Input (standard)
• Ultra Low Phase Noise (-130dBc at 10Hz)
• RS 232 Monitor/Control
• Convenient 2U bench or 19″ rack mount
Output Level (standard)
10MHz 0.5 vrms into 50Ω
1PPS 5 v CMOS ±20 mA sink/source