1226 Auto Switch / Distribution with Remote Monitor/Control Interface
To complement the range of high quality frequency and timing references, Precise Time and Frequency, Inc. has now introduced a new version of the ptf 1226A Auto Switch that includes an additional switch channel (now 3 channels total) of RF, and/or Digital, and/or Time Code, Auto Switching, and a full Ethernet/RS232 remote monitoring/control interface.
In addition to the auto switching capability, the new ptf 1226 delivers up to thirty six channels of RF, Digital or Time Code
frequency and/or timing references to critical applications such as Satellite Communications, Broadcasting, WiMax and
Analog channels include a unique output level monitoring feature to provide remote indication of rms voltage output level.
The unit can accept up to three pairs of inputs (usually from separate primary and backup sources), and provides monitoring of
both the inputs and outputs for signal integrity. In addition RF channels include analog level monitoring. If the primary input
on any auto switch channel fails, the unit will automatically switch to the backup input and indicate a primary signal fault.
Full remote monitoring and control via RS232 and Ethernet interfaces includes telnet, http (web browser), and SNMP protocols.
• Up to 36 output channels
• RF, Digital, and time code options available
• Unique ANALOG LEVEL Monitoring on RF Channels
• Broadband RF, Digital and Modulate Time Code
• Front Panel Status Indication
• Up to three separate auto switched inputs
• Remote Monitor /Control (Ethernet – Telnet, SNMP, Web Browser/RS 232)
• NTP Client included for automatic event time-stamping